Thursday 3 May 2012

May Goals

I've been inspired to type out my goals for each month and revisit them the following month after reading Ashley's blog @ www.coffeecakeandcardio.com/


April was a pretty good month now that I look back...




We spent Easter weekend up North where Ross got to meet more of my family..




I went to my very first Toronto Blue Jays game and actually enjoyed it! (way better than watching on TV)


Saw one of my favourite bands in concert!



And I started running!!


As far as weight loss goes, April sucked! 




May is going to be another busy month. My aunt and uncle are visiting this weekend and my mom is coming to visit for 10 days. I'm very excited about this...all my family lives very far away...but family visits always means lots of food. 


Anyway, here are my goals for May:

- Run 3x per week
- Run 5km straight by month end
- Track consistently on MFP
- Gain NO weight while my mom is here (this will be the toughest!!) 
- Continue to exercise while my mom is here
- Try tennis with the boyfriend
- Try a class at the gym
- Weigh 254 by month end 
- Enjoy the month because it's going to be a good one! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!