Wednesday 2 May 2012

Hooked on a feeling!

It's amazing what eating right and exercise can do to your mentality!


I'm sitting at my desk, eating the salad I put together last night and it just hit me...I'm feeling really good! 


The sun is shining, the temperature is heating up (finally) and I have family coming to visit!


Life is good :)


I wish I could bottle up this feeling and take a swig of it on days that I feel like giving up or binging. 


The scale may not be co-operating with me this week, but I know that will change soon enough. I just have to remind myself that the small losses do add up! 




I almost forgot to mention... I'm looking forward to my run after work!! Crazy, I know ;)




That's all I got today. I just felt the need to write this down :)

I wish I was here right now. NYC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!