Thursday 20 September 2012

This Fit Chick's 12 Week Program!

I'm not one to pass up a good opportunity so when I woke up to a  lovely email yesterday from Carrie at thisfitchick.wordpress.com I was intrigued!

Carrie is a certified personal trainer and blogs at thisfitchick.wordpress.com and she recently launched a new site www.thisfitchick.net where she’s selling her own 12 week Fitness Programs for $20-$30 (steal!). She’s asked me to participate in one of her 12 week programs and in return I will blog about my experience. 

This was pretty much a no-brainer for me and I said yes right away! Who wouldn’t want to try a new exercise routine that was created by a personal trainer!? I’ve worked with a personal trainer in the past and they’re great, but they don't come cheap. I also liked the fact that I could do these workouts from home. Not to mention that this fits in perfectly with my 11 week goals that I set for myself on Monday.  

Carrie sent me over the Slim and Sculpt 12 week workout program that is designed to help you lose fat while gaining lean muscle. Attached was also a nutritional guideline that she recommends following. The program itself looks really great. It reminds me a lot like the exercises I did with a personal trainer in the past. The program is broken down into 3 phases that are 4 weeks each. I don’t want to give up my running, so I will be incorporating my runs into this program whenever I can.

Each week I will do a recap of how the week went and I’ll be sure to post some progress pictures and stats along the way! If anyone is interested in Carrie’s Fitness Program be sure to check her out here and continue to follow me for the next 12 weeks to see how it goes! 

I’m excited to get started. It’s going to be a change and a heck of a lot more exercising than I’m used to, but that’s certainly not a bad thing! I’ll be starting on Monday, September 24th so stay tuned to see how it goes :)

You can also follow my daily updates on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I wish someone would contact me to do something amazing like that. LOL Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great program! Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!